Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Sunday, February 5, 2017

It is thaaaat day again :)

HAAAAAAAAPPY WORLD NUTELLA DAY!!!!!!!!!

Huhuuu my Sweetiiies :) 

Just shortly stopping again by and wanted to wish you a wonderful World Nutella Day at the 5th of february ;)
I nearly would have forgotten about it (shaaaame on me :D) but thanks to modern internet, i glady was reminded ;) So i wish you a wonderful chocolatey day now, and enjoy your spoon of Nutella ;) For sure you will looooove it ;) And always remember: Nutella can save lives :) 


Here in Germany we at the moment have a special offer of creating our own personal
Nutella jar and so i did my own ;)

2 comments:

  1. Haaha you can eat it with your Christmas Nutella spoon!!!!X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaa yeees you are so right ;) this spoon has a very special place for me ;) hehe because i got it from a very wonderful friend ;) guess whoo? :-* xxx

      Delete