Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Sunday, July 31, 2016

A week full of wonderful summer nights *_*

Hallohallohallohalloooooo my cuties ;)

So it is already sunday again and I absolutely can say, this week was like wow: it was so full of activity! And especially such kind of plans which i actually do love, but I lost interest or got some anxiety since my illness :S sounds weird, but i try to make it as clear as possible ;) :D 
Maybe some or many of you already have heard, that people who have an eating disorder withdraw themselves from activities with others or simply enjoy only being on their own ;) because they fully live into their world of not-eating and hiding and lying :S this exactly was the way it felt for me, which I now notice by looking back ;) I always said no, when friends asked me to come along or go out ;) I always was busy when someone wanted me to do something in family and I always seemed on the run from everybody ;) simply being alone with myself and my ed seemed my only activity :S it is so shameful I know now .......

But this week truly showed me, that even if my self worth and self perception is not restored or built up yet, I absolutely love being alive again! ;) 
Actually the week all in all didn´t start so good, as I felt a little bit sick and nervous, but then on Monday me and my fam went to some neighbors of us for a few liquor shots and the anxiety was broken ;) then on Wednesday my uncle was turning 40 and we had a large barbecue ;) Then on Thursday I already was a bit tired, but I absolutely wanted to go with an old childhood friend, I haven´t seen for weeks to a little festival in Dinkelscherben, which is held every year ;) and this is such a cute one, because everything is lighted so comfy outside, many different bands were playing and the atmosphere is so enjoyable *_* so I was so glad to joined in, as I wasn't sure at first ;)

Then on Friday I planned to stay home, because i really was tired and wanted to be fit on Saturday ;) but then this friend spontaneously asked me whether I want to join her and some mates to go to a Beer Summer Festival for a few drinks as well ;) so I said YES and this was also very cool ;) one large stage and a kind of scottish playing music ;) and some beer... Hahaa also a funny experience ;) SO on Saturday me and my sister already planned to go to a Party which is held every year in a near village ;) so before heading there I once more took a visit at the festival in Dinkelscherben and afterwards me and her went to the party, drank a lot of shots and other yummy stuff ;) we had so much fun, because the people were great, the music was good and the atmosphere was stunning ;) *_* 

Sooo and this morning i at first woke up with kind of a headache (hahah no idea from what ? :D) but for lunch we headed again to my uncle where my granny was cooking a deeeeelicious german dish : Schweinefilet mit Spätzle! In english this could be (am not sure): pieces of pork filet with german spätzle ;) 
For now I definitively need to close my eyes a little bit ;) haha tired ;) 
Wish you all a lovely and great start in the new wweeeeeeeeeeeeek xxxxxxxxxxxxx 

2 comments:

  1. Yayy I'm so happy for you, and so happy to read that you are getting out and about and living your life so well! You're amazing my dear friend, and deserve all this happiness and fun times! Keep going, keep fighting, you're doing so well! Sending big love and hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww Annie thanks so much for leaving such a wonderful, heartwarming comment *_* Hearing such lovely words from you is so special to me, as you are such a strong person ;) Sending you all my love ;) xxxxxxx <3

      Delete