Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Saturday, May 14, 2016
Haaaaaaaaaave a wonderful Pentecostal!!!!!!!!!

SOoooooooo today I thought about sharing a very very wonderful and delicious recipe with you, which my mammy surprised me with as a afternoon snack ;) and I definitively can tell you: IT IS YUMMY !!!!!! Everyone of you, who loooooooves Nutella will fall for it.......

It is called: 3 Minute Nutella Mug Cake
You will need: 

  • 3 EL (which is a tablespoon) of flour
  • 2 EL of sugar (we sometimes use cane sugar, but this is variable)
  • 1 medium-sized egg 
  • 3 EL cocoa powder 
  • 3 EL oil
  • 3 EL milk 
  • 1 pinch of salt 
  • aaaaaaaaaaaand 3 EL Nutella
So far about the ingredients, now you simple have to mix everything in a big mug (because otherwise it will spill over :S) until you have a smooth and squashy dough ;) *_* the next step now is to put the mug into the microwave and heat it up on the highest level for about 2 minutes ;) aaaah you will already smell the delicacy <3 Oh but I nearly forgot something: You probably should put a plate under the mug to make sure if it boils over you won´t make your microwave to dirty :D 
Okayyyyyyy so now you carefully can put your mug out of the microwave and eeeeeeeeenjoy *_* 

Feel free to try it and I would love you to give me a feedback of how it worked ;) thaaaaanks a million my Sweeties *_* 
<3 <3 Have a great time 

0 comments:

Post a Comment