Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Things to do when your personal Miss Mager kicks in :S

Huhuuuuu Honeys *_*
Sorry for my long long absence again, but I still am not sure how to go on with my blog :S 
As you know on the one hand I wanna leave everything of the illness behind me, but on the other side my blog always has been kind of an emergency exit where I could write my thoughts down and get some great advice of you all :) which often helped me very much with coping with many negative thoughts, you know? ;)
So I am still trying to figure out what will be the best solution.......

But while I am doing this, I am still reflecting every day again and again of how I am able to distract myself from Miss Mager´s tricks and traps :S you know what I mean? ;) Like all the thoughts about feeling bad, guilty or uncomfortable :) Because feeling this way can be so so harmful and horrible to cope with ;)


So for this I started writing a "Glückstagebuch", a diary for all the happy moments which happen to me each daay ;) For this, every evening, I try to reflect which good and wonderful moments I experienced over the day ;) This also can be such simply things like the singing of the birds or seeing the sun come out of the clouds, but also receiving a compliment of a friend or having a nice talk to someone :) And if I feel bad about myself once and again I read through the pages of it and remember to myself what actually really matters in life... And this truly isn´t my illness :(

Another thing which always keeps me back on track again or helps me coping with everything is talking to friends or other people I really like :) having a nice conversation is something which can be so helpful and relieving :) it may distracts you from everything negative you deal with and also can lead to new positive experiences ;) maybe also a joint and shared activity can be a greeat idea :) 

Also something I usually do is simply: BREATHE :) like slowly and deep breathing in and then out :) best it would be to feel the fresh air :) this often helps me coping with the situation :) And by doing this, you also have to remind yourself again and again WHY you are doing this and what you are working forward and what your GOAL is :) 

Another thing you definitively should avoid and immediately should stop is: Comparing yourself to others :) this absolutely never ever works and only makes you feel bad about yourself as well :S And it is the most triggering thing at all, because you never compare right to other persons :( 

So I wish you a successful week now ;) Keep it up ;) xxx

3 comments:

  1. You're so amazing and I wish you a successful week too! Stay strong angel xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million for commenting Annie my lovely Welsh Girlie :) <3 <3 I also wish you all the very best and stay strong my hun ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. Liebe Ange, ich hoffe du hast endlich bald deine Freiheit wider zurück und du kannst dein gesundes Leben genießen. Von Herzen alles Gute und Kraft, ganz liebe Grüße Maria

    ReplyDelete