Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Saturday, September 5, 2015

How to stay motivated even through some very bad times .. =)

Hey cuuuties :)
So I don´t want this to be such a negative post, but I feel not so good at the moment to be honest.... :( 
in the night of the 3rd of September it all went on very fast and my granny passed away...
I maybe told you about her stroke about a month ago, but she actually was on the way of getting better again, but then something went wrong again and she got worse and worse...:( so I really miss her now and I think I did not realize it properly now that she actually is gone now... :( but I still have to keep my head up, for my whole family!!! 

Sooo how to stay motivated in such hard times? Puh such a tough question I think, but most important is to always tell yourself that everyone is worth living a beautiful live and after again now seeing my granny suffer so bad, it again became more clearly to me how important it is to take care for oneself :) so trying everything to stay as healthy as possible and not hurt myself by restricting food or banning myself into ED-related thoughts :) 
Seeing someone else being hurt, hurts so much, so I really have to imagine how it would be if I would be the one who suffers..... :( so no more restricting.... Want to be out of this underweight zone... but if this only would be as easily done...... I HATE IT SO MUCH :( 
Oh my lovelliiiiiies sorry for being so rude, but I honestly don´t understand this illness anymore, because I am so enerved of it and still am not able to as simple as it sounds bann it out of my life--> WHY? 

So this is my granny Sophie in the middle ;)
And on her left you can see my cousins from Portugal and on the right me and my sister
one year and a half ago at the time my grandpa died ;)
Oh and don´t be irritated by me and my sis wearing typical german dirndl, because afterwards we went to the Plärrer :)

So my huns, this post is dedicated to my grandma and all my family, as we now really have to stay strong and stand together ;) I love you all so much and I am so glad to have you, you really all mean the world to me :) See life as something beautiful, which definitively is worth living it to its fullest!!! 



And for still staying motivated during bad times, here are a few super motivational and inspiring quotes which always help me coping a lot ;) I hope they may also help you ;) :::::
Be soft. Don´t let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate.Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness!

You don´t know how strong you are until being strong is the only option you have.

God gave the hardest battles to its strongest fighters!

You will never have this day again. So make it count!

Pain is real, but so is hope.

So work hard and dream big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear of your sad news and your great loss. I wish I could be there for you to but you know I am here across the ocean, thinking of you lots and lots. I am sending you loads of strength to get through this tough time and sending you lots of hope to cope with your illness and for the future. You will be ok, it's just tough right now, but you'll get through this my lovely. Thinking of you and praying for you very much. Take lots of care, look after yourself. Loads of love and hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg *_* This is just so loooovely :) <3 I am so happy to know you are here for me and I am so glad for all of your support :) it really means so much to me knowing to have someone like you as a friend :) so thankssss so so much :) and I also hope so much you are doing well at the moment and i know one day all things will maybe look brighter than they seem at the moment now!! We just never should loose hope :)
      Love u loooooads hun <3 xxx

      Delete
  2. So sorry, losing somebody so close is always a grievous loss and I i send you lots of hugs and love. I am sorry I can't help you more but please don't be so strict with you. You fight so hard, you will for sure win, I believe in you. Miss Mager will be beaten!
    All the best for you, love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww <3 this is so nice and motivating, so thaaaaank you in so many many ways :) I am feeling so much better reading such lovely comments as those of you all *_* I am really trying my best staying positive now, and for sure times one day will shine brighter again and this is something we simply have to believe in and trust it :) Sending you lots of loooove
      xxx <3

      Delete
  3. Hello, ohh your Blog is great, I follow you.
    I'm a german 21 year old girl and I'm also struggling with my ED.
    Your blog inspires me.
    Stay strong and get better, fight against this disease.

    All the best

    Lauri <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh this is sooo lovely of you to saay ;) *_* it definitively makes me so so happy :)
      Wood aus Deutschland kommst du denn her? :) auch aus dem Süden? Sooo let´s fight and this is wonderful ;)
      Stay strong and motivated and spread Nutella
      xxx Ange

      Delete
    2. Oh wow, you speak german, great ;)
      No, I'm from the north. Have you ever heard from Hannover?
      I live nearby :)

      Delete