Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Inspirational persons :)

Halliiiiihallöööööchen my deeeeeear and lovely reeeeaders :-*
BLOGGING CHALLENGE TIME ;) 
So I today decided as well I might write a bit about the most inspirational persons for me who also help me so much to keep my motivation in recovery constantly going ;) Some persons like those are absolutely needed for everyone I think who is struggling :) so think about those for yourself, this can be so much helpful by times, for example if you are feeling down or not seeing any sense in life anymore :) Have a look of all the different things they probably achieved and reached according to any unspecific topic and also always remember for yourself why you started :) Maybe you also want to share them with me? ;) I as the cuuuuurious girl would be so interested in getting to know them :) 
Sooo here are a few of mine *_*: 

    • My Mum and my Dad =) I think I really can say that I am so proud and sosososososososososossoso unbelievably thankful for having them in my life and supporting me :) because who would know where I would be now if they didn´t make me and still make me stop restricting and hiding food and eating regularly :) They really saved my life and putted my health first and totally changed their life once again for being here for me and eating with me and helping me cope with all the emotions and feelings :) even though this may be one of the hardest things in their life, they still didn´t give up on me, even in my worst stage :) this feels so incredibly for me and I can´t believe how strong they are fighting for me :) I also have to tell you according to this a very inspirational story: My mum and my dad both used to smoke for ages before I was born and you all know how hard it can be getting rid of something like an addiction ;) like the addiction or striving for being thin or being addicted to nicotine and smoking cigarettes :( it is such a harmful process too and my mam wasn´t able to stop it (even though she tried it more than one time :()until she got pregnant with ME :) her doctor told her she should imagine herself sitting at a table and puffs smoke into the face of her little girl :( THIS my deeeeears made her turn ;) she finally by her own willpower fought against her addiction and overcame it ;) FOR ME ;) the person who now is starving herself for only being thin=( is this worth it? :) 
    • People who were able to beat an illness or an addiction ;) I think those people can be role models for nearly everyone of us, because they show us how much we are able to reach by fighting for our goals and having enough willpower to overcome their obsessions :) It is so much amazing what many of them reached and you can as well become such an idol for someone if you only fight and keep on battling this stupid voice in your head ;) Some people according to this are for myself personally: Izzy from "A Life without Anorexia", Emmy from "My Cocoa Stained Apron", Olivia from "Free of An Eating Disorder", and so many more of you ;) You all are such inspirations for me and have to be sosoooo proud of how far you came and how much you reached :) 
    • Successful people =) in general, who reached something in their lives ;) Like in job or realizing their dreams
    • Some of my friends who are always here for me even if I sometimes acted like a failure towards them: I think it also shows strength to forgive others and their mistakes ;) not everybody really is able to do so, so I think this is really amazing =)
    •  Wooow, it really isn´t that easy as I thought naming persons which inspire me.....but I think I mentioned some of the most important for me in my recovery on the way of becoming healthy again ;) 

10 comments:

  1. Dear Angel, thank you so much for putting us on the first place of your challenge. But I think you know that only YOU are the responsible person for your change. Only YOU started eating again when you recognized that you are only one footstep away from the hospital. When ANGI realized that she would have to be for months in the clinic, she started eating again. Because ANGI never wanted to stay for months in a hospital and so ANGI started eating again one morning (maybe with the help of Nutella :-)) and your sister who recognized that you neeeeed help for turning to the right direction! Keep going UP!)
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh Mama *_*thank you so so unbelievably much for this lovely comment and of course ALL of the things you are helping me to cope with daily ;) and motivating me day by day not to give in to Miss Mager, let her rule my thoughts or make me do stupid things like cheating or developing stupid constraints ;) and you are soooo right by telling me, that the REAL Ange :) never wanted to be in a clinic or hospital =) because all she ever wanted was freedom :) and not being forced to anything :) this is the real me and I am so thankful for you helping me on my way back to becoming this girl again ;) xxx
      And yeees you are truly my inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

      Delete
  2. Awwwwwww! That is so sweet of you ^-^ People who inspire me are actually pretty much the same, haha! Same bloggers including you!! My parents, my friends also. I totally agree how I portray it is to have someone you can look up to, someone who's supports you too :) And it makes me so happy that your parents are so supportive and how your mom gave up smoking, it must be so inspirational! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, I ment to write "I totally agree how important it is to have someone you can look up to..." Haha! XD #autocorrect

      Delete
    2. Awww *_* this is so sweet Olivia :) thank youuuu soooo muuuuch ;) you truly are an inspiration for so many people!! ;) just have a look of all you have already reached, this is so amazing =) And I am sooooooo glad you liked this post, I also love the story of giving up smoking, because it again shows how hard it can be to overcome an addiction, just like anorexia, right? ;) hihiii you are sooo cute hun ;) xxx

      Delete
    3. Wow!! Thank you so, so much!! ^_^ Addiction is definitely a avery hard thing to overcome but it doesn't mean it's impossible! Love reading your blog<3<3<3

      Delete
  3. Beautiful post! So insperational :)
    But your are an insperation as well! Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woooow *_* thaaaanks so much for leaving such a wonderful comment :) makes me so haaaaaaappy ;) this is just too sweet thank you ;) are you from Germany as well? =) sorry for me being so curious ;)
      xxx <3

      Delete
  4. Beautiful huni absolutely love this <3 And Karina is so right YOU are such an inspiration to us all huni you are such a brave fighter <3 never give up huni you are on on the kindest, bravest, strongest sweetest people I know <3 love you so much <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww *_* hunniiiiiiii <3 thaaaank you so much, this is just too cute of you all :) I am so thankful for getting to know all of you :) and getting such a compliment of you honestly means so unbelievably much for me and really makes my day, I love u so much <3

      Delete