Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Friday, March 13, 2015

Favorite things challenge A-Z :-*

So hereeeeee it finally is: My favorite things challenge from A-Z :) joining my loveeeeely blogger friends from all over the wooooorld :) LOVE U ALL SO MUCH :-*

A cting like the real and honest Ange and not like this fucking bitch Miss Mager
Amaaaazing beach in Ireland :-*

B obble, my little fat caaaaat :D, the Beach, Blogging, Bacardi Breezer

C uddles aaaaaaand hugs from special beloooooved persons, Cooking, Chilling, Childhood Memories, Cats, Chatting with some special persons and friends from all over the world, *_*, Chocolate (espeeeeeeeeecially the Milka ones =)) you definitively have to try it :)

D riiiiiiiiiiiiiving (especially my Mini of course*_*), Drinking (also alcohoool, but only
    sometimes =)), 

E ating :( I know this sounds weird hearing this one of the person with an eating disorder, 
   but I definitively always enjoyed eating and food so much, before it actually became a fear 
   to me ;) I always had the intention of it being as delightful as possible and this was one 
   of the weird reason why I slipped into these awful thoughts :( 

F amily & Friends absolutely mean the world to me :) I am so thankful and blessed by your    
This was my christmaspresent for my family:
A collage with all of our fav pics ;)
in the shape of a heart <3
   support ;) belieeeeeeeeeve me <3

G iggling

H ot showers, Hearts

I  reland, Italy

J okes 

K isses, Kiddies (I teach in schooooool ;)) 

L ooking at old family pictures, which let
   me remember about our happy daaays
   and amaaaaaazing trips we did
Morning suuun walking out the door at home *_*
   together ;), Laughing

M orniiiiing sun, Making someone proud or happy, Mars bars

N UTELLA (hahaa of course right? =)

O penness ;) don´t know if this word actually exists, but I love it when a person is open to 
    new exciting things and isn´t afraid of trying them out ;) 

P resents: I absolutely love to give a present to    someone to share some happiness, but I 
   (of course *hihiiii*) enjooooooooy receiving them ;) it isn´t at all about the big things ;) even 
   just the little moment of being surprised and happy makes me smile :), Parties 



Q uotes which inspire and motivate me =) I can absolutely assure you reading such quotes 
 in your recovery is so much needed and I can only recommend it to you =) 


R ainbows :) always remind me to a very special one :) and it shows me again how beautiful     
   our whole world actually really is :) it also always puts me mentally to my favorite place on 
   earth: the Green Isle *_*

S miling, Sunbathing, Sunsets, Shoes, Shopping, Smiling, Sleeping out on Saturdays

ravelling the wooooorld : as you probably already discovered I love going on holidays ;) 
    and visiting and discovering new places ;), Tattoos


U sa, Unique Moments in life you can´t relive twice :)

V acation ;) I mean who does´t love it? ;)

W atching TV, 

X sorry but I really don´t imagine any of my favorite things to be with an X.... :) any ideas? =)

Y ou, my deeeeearly readers :) your support always pushes me and whenever I look at the 
   views of my page each single one makes me smile so much :) so helloooo and welcome 
   to my blog :) 

Z waaaaanzig ( which means 20 in german ;)) this is the age I am geeeetting soooon ;) 
   Hahaaa actually this does not make so much sense, but I can´t find a better word :)

Okaaaaay Sweeties, I know this is kind of an "I put all together in one" post, but I simply could´t decide for only one thing :) there are so many things in life, we should be blessed for and we should be able to resist the mean voice of Miss Mager to live them :) otherwise she takes them away from us and we won´t ever live what we really intend to :) 
Soooooo I am very excited and curious for your ideas and your favorite things in life :) so feel free and happy to share them ;) I would be so curious as well as what you think of mine :-*
Love u all so much

6 comments:

  1. Awww Ange this is sooo cute and cool!!! I loved every bit of it! Especially the quotes, I agree they reading them really helped me as well! and nutella!! of course :)
    It is sooo good that you are finally becoming the real you again!! I am sooo happyyy for you!!! wellll done!!!
    Stay strong and keep it up!!
    Lots of love
    Livvy xoxoxo

    I love doing these types of posts as well, so if it is okay with you I would love to do one as well!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihiiiiiii thank youuu so much Livvy <3 yoou are just toooo cutie :)
      Oh yeees you are so right, I think some quotes really motivate you time by time so much that I look up for new ones very often :) and I am so glad they also are a really good help for you too :)
      And thaaanks for the lovely words, they really make me soo much happier today :) *_*
      I wooooud love you joining us in our blog challenge!!! Such a great idea ;) I will immediately check out your blog for it :)
      Looots and Loots of Love
      xxx

      Delete
  2. <3 I LOVE it hun!! It's simply wonderful hun and you had me in tears reading it because it is so touching and funny <3 I'll put mine up today huni ;) sorry I'm a bit late :(

    Love you so so so much hun!!! <3 xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaw thaaaaaanks my huunnii :-*
      I am sooo glad you liked it =) I wasn´t sure if I did it really correctly, but it was zoo much fun doing it :)
      OOOOOh I am so excited for yours ;) it will be so special I think ;) just as you are yourself hun :)
      oĆ­che mhaith to yooooooooou :) <3
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Le writing style is sooooo cute :)

    You have sooooooo much to be proud of !!!!
    I still have a long way till 20- - but totally looking forward to that number!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uiiii this is toooo cute *_* I am so glad you enjoy my blog ;) means the world to me ;)
      Hahaaaaa it will be faster here as you could probably imagine right now ;)
      Wish you a lovely lovely evening (ooh sorry I forgot: In NZ it isn´t evening right? :) ) what part of the day is it now? =)
      Sorry for my curiosity ;)
      xxx

      Delete