Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Haaaaaaappy New Year :-*


Hey my loooovelies :-*
I want to say sooo much thank you for all of your amazing and inspiring support in this battling year 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) I love you so much and I am so glad you helped me through hard times and kept me motivated :D Honestly you all mean the world to me :-*

So I want to wish you all a great and wonderful NEW YEAR 2015 :)
I hope for all of those who as well as I am suffering from an ED, will be able to beat this stupid illness finally!!! Let´s get it an EDFREE YEAR!!!!! We can do it, recovery is possible, just have a look at all those people who made it! And how happy they are ;) So let´s do this too ;)
Soooo sending you all hugs and kisses xxx
I am going to have a drink on us at midnight =) Maybe you too? =)
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I wish you a wonderful New 2015. Year too :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaaaw :-* you are sooooo lovely, thank yoooou <3 I also wish you all the BEST! :-* xxx

      Delete