Pages

Pages

Welcome text

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Olã meus queridos (hopefully thats right -> Hi my dears) :)

Hiiiiiiiiiiii to you aaaall :)
I am very very saaaaad to admit that my lovely week in Lisbon tomorrow is finally over.. :( 
Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.......
I absolutely enjoyed the time here so much, met amazing people, learnt a lot about different lifestyles and finally gathered a new feeling of life! This makes me feel unbelievably happy ;) I mean on the one hand I absolutely felt scared at first trying so many new things, that are not common in Germany or especially for Miss Mager :) So I gave her a hit in her back, by tricking her with trying out completely different kinds of our common food ;) 
So after an extremely long time I tried exotic fruits and fruits in general after dinner again and even tried some typical local dips and a fish casserole with a lot of cream ;) On the one side this makes me more comfortable in seeing food in a more relaxed light, like I can now say I know that I am strong enough to try out everything. But of course on the other one it shows me that I still have an illness, against which I everyday have to fight against! 
But no matter what ever will happens, no matter how often I am/was down, I will never ever stop fighting for me freedom and MY life, because after such a holiday I can state with 100 % that the world/life definitively is worth to be explored and lived!
I´ve experienced so many things in this week in such an unbelievable beautiful city like Lisbon and the beaches around! We made a sailing turn on the river, went shopping (in I think about 3 shopping centers), went to the beach, made a cable car tour and simply had a lot of fun in sitting in tiny lovely pastelarias and cafés ;) I can absolutely recommend this city to all of you, I mean in some funny way it is like a mixture between San Francisco (because of the "Golden Gate Bridge" and the cable cars), Rio de Janeiro (because of the Jesus Christ statue") and in some historical way Rome. =) 
Simply loved the whole atmosphere and the weather (28°)! :D 
And most of all I made the experience what life is about and it definitively showed me that without nourishing my body with the right treats/fuel, such a trip would´t have been possible! So I have to eat the food that is necessary and important for me ;) Hope you had great week, too and never stop exploring what life is about ;)











Hahaa and of course for breakfast I tried my two Nutella toasts with locally toast bread =) absoluuuuuuuutely delicious ;) yaaam
Love you all xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Rachel and I am currently recovering from anorexia. How were you able to overcome your fear foods? Things like chocolate bars and white bread still make me freak out. Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heiii ;) Es tut mir Leid, wenn ich auf Englisch schreibe, aber ich dachte damit erreiche ich einfach mehr Menschen und kann andere motivieren weiterzukämpfen ;) So können meinen Blog nämlich auch Menschen auf der ganzen Welt lesen und verstehen.. :)
    Aber wenn du irgendetwas nicht verstehst, gib mir einfach Bescheid und ich schreibe es dir sofort auf Deutsch, das wäre gar kein Problem, ich freue mich über jeden Kommentar=) Denn alles zusätzlich auf deutsch zu verfassen, ist momentan einfach zu zeitraubend und aufwendig für mich (Uni geht weiter,...)
    Hoffe das ist okay für dich ;) Liiiiiebe Grüße xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sweetie, hope you are doing well, I am very proud of you that you have made the decision to start your personal recovery! Believe me every little effort makes you feel better, so keep it going! And I think your question is very hard to answer, but I decided to write a whole post about it, because I think there are so many things that can help you, and I want to explain them to you more detailly. So be sure, I´ll post an update about how I started eating my fear foods later this afternoon :) I promise!! xxx

    ReplyDelete